Founded in 1991, Palomar Medical Technologies, Inc. produces the world’s most advanced laser and pulsed light systems for aesthetic applications such as permanent hair reduction, fractional ablative and non-ablative skin resurfacing, photofacials for pigmented and vascular lesions, fractional skin tightening through soft tissue coagulation, leg vein and acne treatment, and tattoo removal. Recognized worldwide as the new Gold Standard in laser and pulsed light technology, Palomar’s systems offer exceptional versatility, efficacy, ease of use, and patient comfort and safety*.
Dr. Andy Biro providing an overview of Longevity Medical Aesthetics & Laser Clinic
Conditions that can be treated with laser and intense light energies include:
- Static wrinkles : These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements.
- Pigmentation : Freckles, sun spots, melasma, birthmarks or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure.
- Unwanted body and facial hair.
- Unwanted tattoos, mainly black or red.
- Scars : As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored or have raised borders.
- Vascular conditions : Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness (telangectasias, port wine stains, rosacea, broken capillaries).
- Loss of skin tone : Weakening of the supportive skin structure (collagen and elastin fibers) that results in a loss of skin firmness.
Currently at Longevity Medical Aesthetics we are pleased to provide (click on condition for further information):
- Vascular Lesion Treatment
- Pigmented Lesion Treatment
- Photofacials for the Treatment of Vascular and Pigmented Lesions
- Treatment of Scars, Stretch Marks and Fine Lines
- Leg Vein Clearance
- Permanent Hair Reduction